Wedding Ceremonies at Mercury Hall
Wedding ceremonies are such a beautiful tradition: walking down the aisle with family and friends, the exchanging of vows, and a kiss to start off the marriage. We know that most of the wedding planning focus is on the wedding reception and not so much the ceremony, so we want to offer a little help for making your ceremony look really beautiful!
At Mercury Hall, there are a few places you can choose to have your ceremony, but our favorites are on our ceremony terrace and inside the Hall. Some people choose to not decorate the ceremony space (like the picture below) and we can’t deny that this is a great option!
But, for those who want to add a little something to the ceremony space, here are a few of our favorite things:
1. Simple stream of flowing material in the trees.
2. An arch or chuppah covered in flowers and vines.
3. Potted plants + large vases of flowers.
4. A table or piece of furniture with flowers, candles, or anything else.
5. A totally unique set up that reflects you!