- Exclusive use of the venue and 4 acres of lush grounds for your rental period
- Two Green Rooms can be used as separate suites for the bride(s) and/or groom(s)
- One hour for rehearsal the day prior to your event date (outdoor access), scheduled around other booked events
- Two hour Bridal Portrait Session (scheduled during regular business hours)
- Catering Prep Kitchen (includes refrigerator, freezer, sink and 4 burner stove/single oven)
- On Site Venue Manager
- 75 Parking Spaces (45 in the main lot and 30 in our overflow lot at 3504 S First St)—additional parking available throughout the neighborhood
- Google Fiber with speeds up to 1 gig and dual band wifi up to 300 mbs
If you need help finding florists, photographers, or any other vendors, we will be glad to point you in the direction of vendors that we have enjoyed working with.
Catering & Alcohol
Mercury Hall allows you to choose from a broad selection of caterers. We have a Preferred Catering List. Click here to view the list. If you would like to have someone cater your event that is not on our Preferred Catering List, there is a $200 off-list fee, they need to sign a Catering Agreement and also provide a copy of their Liability Insurance Policy. Mercury Hall allows clients to purchase their own alcohol without any additional expense; however, we do require that all alcohol is served by a TABC certified bartender, whom is covered under at least a one million liability insurance policy.
Corporate/Full Service Events
For our clients who want an all inclusive experience for their meeting, workshop or event, we offer a Corporate Meeting Package.