No matter what tone you would like to set for that special day, Mercury Hall is the perfect place to host your wedding. Whether lit by sunlight during the daytime or by the soft glow of candles after dusk, the century-old Hall evokes Hill Country elegance and romance.
- Exclusive use of the venue and lush grounds
- 10-hour time block (event set up time, event time and event break down time)
- 2 dressing rooms
- Catering prep kitchen (includes refrigerator, freezer, sink and single oven/4 burner stove)
- 2-hour Bridal Portrait Session (scheduled during regular business hours)
- 1-hour for Rehearsal the day prior to your wedding (scheduled around other booked events)
- On-site Venue Manager
- 75 Parking spaces
- High Speed Internet (Google Fiber)
CATERING + BEVERAGES
We allow you to chose from a broad selection of caterers we work with often. We trust what they do, how they take care of our clients and our space. Please view our Preferred Catering List. That said, if you would like to work with a caterer not on our preferred list, please contact us for approval. There are several steps to ensure approval. Mercury Hall allows clients to purchase and bring in their own alcoholic beverages, but we do require TABC certified bartenders to serve all alcoholic beverages. Bartenders must also be covered under at least a one million dollar liability insurance policy.
If you need help finding florists, photographers or any other vendors we are glad to point you in the direction of some of Austin’s top vendors we have enjoyed working with. Please email us for a full list. If you are a vendor wishing to be considered for this list, please just email the Director of Events for a vendor application. We review this list and make adjustments twice a year.